top of page
Profile
22E271E9-2BDB-4CF1-9AA5-FAFAD19C0850.JPG

I'm Jessica Tan.

... and I am a Singapore-based art director who experienced four years in Shanghai, dabbling in Chinese advertising, tone deaf karaoke sessions, and spicy greasy food. I spend 80% of my time at work staring into space (that's my default look when I am actually thinking of ideas) and the other 20% cajoling my peers.


Right now when I’m not busy churning out ideas at work, I churn out pottery pieces for my space at @nankanpottery.

Feel free to hit me up for any collaborations, grab a pint, or just to say Hi at rewindstopplay@gmail.com.

Brands I worked with: Sephora, Clarins, Louis Vuitton, Etro, H&M, Taobao, Starbucks, VitaTea, IKEA, Audi, Samsung, Shangri-la Hotels & Resorts, AirAsia, Aprica, Singapore Tourism Board, etc.

Experience

Adyen, Singapore

APAC Marketing

Senior Creative (Design)

2021 — Present

Facebook, Singapore

Global Business Marketing

Senior Art Director

2019 — 2020

 

Havas, Singapore

Freelance Senior Art Director

2018 — 2019

Fred & Farid, Shanghai

Art Director

2017 — 2018

Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Shanghai

Assistant Art Director

2015 — 2017

 

Civilization, Shanghai

Freelance Art Director

2014 — 2015

 

Mill Stirling, Singapore

Designer

2013 — 2014

 

OgilvyAction, Singapore

Freelance Creative

2013

Skills

Creative Suite knowledge

Creative marketing concepts

Online & offline production

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Illustrator

Adobe InDesign

Education

BA (Hons) in Fine Arts, Visual Communication Major

Second Upper Class

Nanyang Technological University

AY 2009 — 2013

 

Houchschule der Medien, Stuttgart, Germany (Exchange Program)

Audio Visual Media

AY2012

Pioneer Junior College

AY 2005 — 2007

Grade A in GCE ‘A’ Levels H2 Fine Arts

Contact

Email - rewindstopplay@gmail.com

Tel - +65 9082 1813

WeChat - thyjsc

bottom of page